Saturday, January 2, 2010

If There's New Life,I'll Want One...

Every morning,The Sun came out for The East,it represents a new day has come...
And new hope has born...
But for me...It just like everyday,doing the same thing,hearing the same voice,having the same face n family background....
With poor background n this "no body" face,she wants to be "some body"...
But not like others,what they want or what they hope can came true...
I think life is suffering...
It doesn't have good things every morning I wake up...
All I hear is calling me doing this and that...
If you already knew the ambition I'm going to bring to my future...
I hope to have a new life,a new me,a new home,a new family background with a new family members...
But it's a no way,cause the God is already help each of us to build our future...
There's nothing to help and nothing to do...
Just wait till we pass away...
Then there's a new family...