Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are You Here All Along,My Holiday??

Do u have fun during this holiday??
Is ur holiday full with the school activities??
Or u r like my friend there....Spending her holiday with more than 4 country??
I'm not lucky like her...
But with the bad luck on my side..
My holiday is full...of the activities:marching,marching n marching....
Haiz..
I don't think my holiday is dropping by cause during this holiday is going back to school...
Besides marching,it's still is marching...
I gonna get darker n darker....
When school reopens..
I am a Malay Girl with the real Malay name-Ai Ni...
After 10 days of marching..
It's Christmas!!!
After Christmas,
It will be 9 days to school reopens....
Time does not wait for people...
And it walk by very fast...
Already two years plus,I can't forget the UPSR...
It like yesterday story,
Still in the mind...
And I can't imagine that I'll be Form 3 next year....
Actually. I really miss the time in Form 1 n Form 2...
So fast...N the PMR is entering the life of mine....
So swift...There is no pain in the life in Form 2,
Hope next year will getting better...
See you soon,2010~~~