Saturday, December 12, 2009

Peanut Cookies to The Rescue!!!

Chinese New Year is coming in 2 months time...
But for me,in C.N.Y.,nothing happier than "earning" a lot of $$$...
Its fun!!!Cause can buy many things...
But when celebrating C.N.Y.,n with friends n relatives to your house...
They will not miss the "eating snack time"..
N of course the Peanut Cookies is to the rescue!!!
Where to buy the delicious n yummy with peanut smell cookies??
U must buy it from me then,just pick up your phone n call me...
016-xxx0018...
For real la...
N I also must cover for myself one...
If u really want to buy...
Ask from my friends what is the number of mine...
Or leave ur massage in the chat box...
Thanks 4 the support 1st...
If u do not have enough money or u r too "poor" to buy it...I'll gift it to u..For free..But not for real...Hahahaha~~~
Looks Yummy...Emmmmm~~~
Ps..
If u really want to eat for free n for real...
Just visit my house...
This time is for real!!!