Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finally,I Can Change My Spec.,Can't I??

Many of u guys don't realize that I have a spec....
That some question will come out...
"Ai Ni wears a spec.??"
Yes,I have,but just sometimes only...
I'll wear it when computering,n some times at the class when I'm not seeing well...
But I want to change it long long time...
Finally,thanks to my brother who help me destroyed it...
Not really destroyed la..
But just sat on it and the lens brake...
The frame zhao heng(just follow it and read)...
With one word of my brother to my mum:
"Just change the lens,no need the frame.."
What the....
I want change it all!!!
To a nicer one!!!
Why?!?!?!
Haiz....
What do u see....(A spec.)
Then what do u see in a spec.??
(A broken glass)
Haiyo...
I really want to change what...
So ugly de spec....
I also dunno why I will choose this kind of spec. de....
Aiyo....