Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Queensbay..Here I Come!!!

Yesterday,going out with mum to Queensbay...
Having just the RM80 Jusco cash voucher in the hand...(80 of 700,the 700 is my aunt's voucher)Then in Jusco,first destination is toilet!!!
But I also need have "a look" on the shirt n short pans in ORANGE SORBET...
So I go choose pans...
A black short pans(3 suku one)-read in hokkien
Then a Chocolate shirt/dress...
A pans with price RM49.90 n with dress/shirt RM69.90...
And all I need to pay is.....
RM38~~~
Yeah!!!Very cheap lo...
I already post it on http://www.facebook.com/, n i think I'll post it here again...
Then went to POPULAR searching for the new novels(ODANATA)-publish by it....
A new book in at the rack,but one n only,one hundred n one,then I took it to pay...
Its mine!!!
Then mum n I took our dinner at PIZZA HUT....
The new flavor the pizza is OUT OF STOCK!!!
N my mum also complain that they should serve the mushroom soup first then continue with garlic bread n water....
Say it for real la....
The service is very bad....
Gurney Drive one is better...
N the view also nice....
Don't have that kind of smell..
I don't no what smell la...Just a smell of...Don't no la...U guys go n try then u know what's the smell smell like...


The Chocolate dress/shirt....

By the way,this picture looks very matured meh??
What do u say,Chia Hui?!?!?!?!?